Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Solemn Promise

Hello me and anyone/everyone else who may actually be reading this. I haven't been a very good blogger, i must confess, but this is my solemn oath that I will be better in the very near future. The intent of this page is essentially for me to blow off steam, review and discuss movies, music, television, pop culture, and life; which i truly intend to do very soon. In the meantime you can hear me and my friend Jason discuss horror movies on The creepercast located at www.hilltoppodcasting.com and read current comments on our Facebook page (creepercast). That much said... coming soon to this page...

Reviews... Movies...
"The Last Airbender"
"A Nightmare On Elm Street" (2010)
"Despicable Me"
"Kick Ass"

Reviews... Music...
Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe 2
Five Finger Death Punch - War Is the Answer [DELUXE EDITION] (CD/DVD)
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare

Scripts in progress...
"VZB (Volunteer Zombie-killing Brigade)"
"No Trespassing"

Script segments...
"VZB(Volunteer Zombie-killing Brigade): Origins 'Lt. Sangre'"
"No Trespassing"

and much much more...

from the beasts and I
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment